And this just in from David Wakefield (great info, thanks David!):
Border U-14 is from the original 3-piece (Rose) ‘Flower’ No 6, engraved in the Double Pica size at the Fry Foundry in Bristol during the latter half of the eighteenth century. It descended through several acquisitions to Stephenson Blake where eventually, in 1922, it was revived as unit No 502 in a collection entitled ‘Eighteenth Century Flowers & Borderings’ made up mostly from their inherited matrices. It survived into the 70s as Miscellaneous Border 326/502.