Skyline Type Foundry
Download a list of all the type faces and sizes we are equipped to cast.
Revised May 5, 2015
A table of vertical alignment standards for display matrices as compiled by Skyline Type Foundry.
Unless indicated otherwise, matrix font numbers are Lanston Monotype series numbers. The prefix ‘E’ on a series number indicates that it is an English Monotype series. The abbreviation ‘NM’ indicates a non-Monotype matrix font.
The alignment values are derived from the following sources, listed here in order of priority:
- The line standard information marked on an original Monotype label on a box for the matrix font in question.
- The most common physical line standard among all of the matrix fonts owned by Skyline Type Foundry of the face and size in question.
- The line standard information marked on a non-Monotype label on a matrix font box.
- The physical line standard found with the Skyline matrix font of this face and size, if there is only one font which has a line standard and no other information is available.
- A line standard which Skyline has determined to be appropriate for the font in the course of casting it.